Markets are created through customers. Regular contact with customers and evidence-based marketing goes a long way in building markets.
- We believe in building and driving markets. We are not driven by the market.
- Lilac was born out of this belief.
- At a time, when the Indian industry was dreadfully conservative and industry insiders looked upon ELISA as a over-hyped technology, that would soon die out, Lilac aggressively went ahead with its conviction that this technology invented and developed by Eva Engvall would emerge as a powerful tool to diagnose the most difficult diseases.
- Ten years down the road, ELISA is a household name in India, and we at Lilac Group have been branded by many as the 'Serious ELISA company'
- Our focus has always been our Customer. Our marketing, sales and support strategies stem from our customer needs which get exposed by our constant interaction with them.
- Our customer-guided-need-exposure strategy has helped us identify gaps that exist in the Indian Diagnostics Industry and bridge the gaps with solutions in the form of utility products and solutions. We stand by the Indian laboratory so that they can generate profits. We also help clinicians understand and diagnose diseased states more effectively with our constant stream of marketing weapons.